Empowering Your Relationships
Chicago's Mental Health Counseling Group
We are a full-service group practice on the North Shore of Chicago. We work with all members of the family from the littlest one to the elders. Because we are experienced therapists working in one practice, we can guarantee you continuation and coordination of care.
Together, we will find solutions to your challenges.
Now Offering Telehealth Appointments
Feeling Anxious or Depressed?
With You All The Way
From time-to-time, each of us struggles with personal challenges and we feel distressed, or stuck. The hardest step to take is admitting to ourself that we can’t solve these problems alone. That’s when it’s time to seek professional help from a skilled therapist who has the experience to guide us through a troubling time.
Ask us about our couples workshops
No More Waiting For Things To Get Better
When To Seek Help
- Are you feeling overwhelmed or ashamed and not sure where to begin?
- Are looking for a place where you will feel comfortable as you work through personal struggles?
- Do you have family members who would benefit from talking with a professional?
- Do you have a distressed relationship with your spouse or child?
- Are you in a relationship that is not struggling, but just “OK”? Do feel you are drifting apart?
Connect With Us
Receive "Debunking 4 Myths on Love" when you contact us.
Free 15-Minute Consultations
Call to schedule a consultation.
Our fees are reasonable and we accept most major insurance plans.
"Debunking 4 Myths on Love"
Join the Hundreds of Thousands Worldwide Who Discovered the Secrets of the ‘Love Lab’
In the 1980s, Dr. John Gottman established the “Love Lab,” where researchers discovered groundbreaking behaviors on the “Masters” and “Disasters” of relationships.
Terri Ammirati was fortunate to be trained directly by Dr. Gottman and his wife, Dr. Julie Gottman.
Subscribe now to receive Terri’s free e-book with “Love Lab” findings.